1. What is your favorite outfit that you have right now?
Black lace dress from Urban outfitters
2. If you could hire any fashion designer to create a whole wardrobe for you who would it be and why?
Rachel Zoe, she speaks the language of fashion and gets what pieces are key for the everyday women.
3. What are your top 5 (or more if you want) essential clothing staples?
1. Gold pumps (Zara)
2. Faux fur vest (H&M)
3. Thigh high boots (Jeffery Cambell)
4. Black ripped jeans (H&M)
5. Jumpsuit (Free people)
4.Is there any person or character who’s style you really admire?
Nicole Riche, Rachel Zoe, Rihanna, Ariane Davis and June Ambrose.
5. Is there a certain city or country who you think has great style?
New York City
6. Which colors/patterns do you love to wear the most?
Black, Red, White, I like most patterns excluding zebra print and I have no issue mixing prints. When getting dressed I never think about matching.
7. Any trends you wish were never created?
I don’t pay much attention to trends I feel that everyone has their own definition of what’s hot and what’s not.
8. What do you think are the best trends ever?
NEXT! Let’s revamp the word trend, because I don’t consider myself to be trendy, true style is always in style.
9. Do you have any clothing goals right now?
My clothing goals are to buy more pieces from Free people and purchase a great leather jacket. I also would like a great pair of Camouflage skinny Jeans, thigh high boots and leather jeans. I’m currently hunting for staple pieces that will last me a while, I always think quality over quantity.
10. Favorite season to dress in?
I enjoy dressing for them all, minus the snow.
11. Which clothes from what decade or era do you think should make a comeback?
That’s a tough question for me to answer because I feel that fashion today is constantly revisiting different eras, I feel that I would like to see women embrace the Victorian style mentality but remix it with suits, by rocking a pant suit to work. I also would like to see more blazer dresses.
12. Why do you like fashion?
Fashion is my form of art; it’s how I express my feelings without speaking. It comes to me naturally to create a look based off of how I feel which is usually funky. For me its also therapy for those that have truly learned to wear what compliments them in an everyday environment.